SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Friday, June 7, 2013

zankle : a better me

Still learning alot about my self. Though things aren't exactly how I want it to be, it's all apart of maturing & ultimately becoming a better me.If they want to watch you and judge you give them something to watch. Let your enemies watch you chase your goals and dreams.


 Change will not come if we wait for some other person
 or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. 


If people criticze you,hurt you or shout at you.Dont bother~ Just remember that in a every game audience make the noise not the players =) 





All you have to do in life is smile, look forward and ignore the bitch talking shit behind you


Thanks for the friendship, thank you for the smile. Thanks for the love you showed even though it was only for a while. True my heart was broken and yes, my eyes did cry. But the pain is all over now cause I have learned to say goodbye.Thanks to those who hated me, you made me a stronger person. Thanks to those who loved me, you made my heart grow fonder. Thanks to those who envied me, you made my self esteem increase. Thanks to those who cared, you made me feel important. Thanks to those who entered my life, you made me who I am today. Thanks to those who left, you showed me that nothing lasts forever. Thanks to those who stayed, you showed me the true meaning of friendship.

No comments: