SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Monday, September 15, 2008

Here we are!! SINGAPORE~~



The way we arrrived (5/9).
At changi airport .
Waiting for Immigration!!

Fang such a forgetful girl i ever met!
She nearly forgetten to take our hangcarry plastic bag!!
Omg! Im curious on that time that why everyone seems like so free nothing to carry on
And i asked jkie.
' Ei,where is our handcarry MNG bag??'
she's looking at me and said ' Not you take meh??'
'No oh, not me..who take just now'
And yet Fang see us.. and we look back~
There's big plastic MNG behind the place which we fill the form in!!
WTH!!!
She's laughing n walk over to get the bag.
Its around 3 mins walking time!





Our 1st day clubbing place.
SINGAPORE THAI CLUB~
And we meet our cutey guy fren there.
Its all from SIBU AYE~
hehe

Well, i got NCAA with this place.
Once i step in , wow..
Thai song all the way. and i hear nothing too..
My guy fren told me..
'TMD, i realyy hear nothing at here ah. can we get some R&B song or not'?i miss 3c la'
Lol...
Its reli xxks man!!
but yet those thai singer very nice~
SAWADEKAAAA...
KANPUNKA......
WEI AI MEH DU KA.......=.=(well its foochow)

anyway,
we do have fun there~
deep impression~hehe
Thai club horray~

No comments: