SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Friday, October 17, 2008

Tired


Its been wholeday i'm doing my NUFFNANG. Eyes being blur neck sprained and my back pain.I thought its easy to put it in my Friendster Blog.. Who know, at last my cousin telling me that Friendster doesnt support this! OMFG! I do it for 3 hours plus and now say cannot. Really very tired loh!

And i start doing it in my Blogspot (here). Same loh! I dont even know how to make it. Try n try n try . End up with my cousin help me done it. =.= . Really stupid in this kind of thingy loh. So complicated~ And now im finding how to put songs. Cant find any ah. Waliu.. Really my hair become straight lah.Diu!

Its time for me to move my Friendster Blog to here. Haihz..


No comments: