SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

a day out..

A day out with friends~
eventhough it just stand for 2 hours
hahah
feels weird?2 hours?
yeah.. it just 2 hours!!



We head to THE NEXT~
a new place for us
new K place..
Hahahz
And our friend being DJ int his place too!!


Fang! sorry for u HALF face..
You know tht my skill sucks using main camera~
Shirley a.k.a ah mek
she's cute
She!! Hiak ka!!
My bf~






This is what we did!!
Dice guessing??
Something like tht



Ahmek~
A lousy drinker~
will go drunk just A GLASS OF BEER
PUIK






sorry for da angle!
she looks fat i know~
=.=

and im wondering..
nowdays i cant drink much or my mum giving me sleeping pills?
will be automatically felt sleepy after 8pm
thats reli suffer aye..
last nite,
i told fang im sleepy and gotta bck home..
plus promise mum tht back before 12..
she show me her phone and .. it just 11pm..
kouz...
i reli cant stand anymore and said tht wanna go bck soon~
OMG..what the.
and now i start sleepy too..
its 11.30pm..
and bye all....
kouz..
p/s : looking foward on CHRISTMAS DAY!!!
HHEEHE

No comments: