SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Sunday, November 16, 2008

my whole Sunday

An interesting Sunday to me
Cause im going to deco my shop!!
hahaha..
I LOVE DECO!



Took out my White christmas tree from store
and those small deco thingys inside da pink luggage
also my snow flakes
Jingle bells!
xmas need bells~
i got here!!

Oh..snow flakes~

hw nice if MALAYSIA oso got winter

so i can have my realll snow

Xmas light~

xmas charm

Bought it early in the morning @ SUPERSAVE DELTAMALL

i love the bow and my little santa!!

See! how cute da lil santa is~

Well, my job start~

putting on xmas tree..

em,haven done yet la....

.

.

.

.

Here it is~ XMAS TREE


lotsa gold bows on~


Lights on

Bow on

Balls on

Star in

And i done my elegant xmas tree!

It take 2 hours to done



Messy shop

Shop deco~

95% done

Thanks kakak to helping and also sis~

.

.

.

.

Gonna take it at night tyme..

will be look nicer and clearer..

Do stop by WIS WONG GALLERY to see my deco work

^^

No comments: