SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Monday, December 1, 2008

The wedding days



its been couples day i didnt updated my blog
still on sick~ couldnt talk at all.
Ulser full on my throat~ and its pain like hell
even cant sleep well and drink water~
really suffer~ today is the 5th day~
stil haven recover!duh...luckily didnt get fever now..
but later~ i dont know..
ou...i show my ulser to both of my sis..
they're just like 'EEEEEEEEE.....disgusting la~ why so many?'
'you really hot till over!!!'
even my maid too..haih..nowdays need to use hand showing to communicate..
realy very cham one lo..

well,seems i haven updated my blog~
i do update now..


The day before WEDDING 25/11

everyone's busying to help the groom tidy up all the thingys

before the bride come tomorrow...








My cousin (edith) busy too..




preparing those GALIWA for tml morning....




WA.......


Gambadeh yo.


i help u take pic!!hahaa



My uncle looks happy huh..

but not his son get marry wor...
lalalal




Wish to asked mummy what happened




Seems the old one inside the room.

so being the young one..
we cant be kacau kacausit diam diam out there...



Our new handbag model!!!





The wEdding album







My cousin...He is not available liao..


no need see~


Add Image

His wife..(with da photo album)


AhLien's wife.. beside her..





both of them are my biao shao ler...cousin-in - law..



THE ACTUAL WEDDING DAY!!!

26/11/2008




6.30AM EARLY IN THE MORNING..

EVERYONES EYES CANT OPEN UP


Wedding car~




by it kenari followers


under pretty morning sunshine

Jude aka THE GROOM OF THE DAY~

ready to pick up his bride after this breakfast


Hahahah..clement!! Jude's bro ..

and also the driver of the wedding car~


sweet smile he ever had


everyone is busying....


HE SAID " I PROMISE I LL LOVE CLAIRE FOREVER OF MY LIFE"


4 sisters



we are cousins!!!!


ready to pick up our bride sooner!! hehe


but before that

they have to greet our grandparents 1st~

my sis!!

the one of the car driver too





we get in!!

and lets go!!!!


mummy oso one of teh driver..

who fetch the groom mum n sister


all KENARI'S.....

it do looks tidy with all kenari rite..

^^


waiting for the brides coming!!!





my cute cousin(winnie)

she's also the lilt bridemaid


everyone;s waitign ler


my aunt~

winnie and me










ST mary church inner view


nice flower~

they are prepare-ing


FINALLLYYYY

The bride comes!!!

pretty aye!







Cute winne... with the flower~

Mr and Mrs WONG!!

Jude was so excited until sweating around..

heheheh

Lovely couples...

er..ignore my cousin face...(SAMUEL)





ST MARY CHURCH!!!


hOHOH..

its me...

my sis said im her maid with my white dress...

puik her!

A unique wedding gift~



And its pretty~


And then i go for hair go...

for the wedding dinner

On teh way do-ing.....

like ah mu



Half doing....

DINNER TYME..
take not much...
just only this with sis...
we r too busy...
no tyme to take...=.=

No comments: