SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 to 2009

2008 passed and a bad year for every person~
An unclucky year to all..

But its passed

and now is 2009!
A lucky brand new year to all~

Wish my brand new year doesnt have any quarrel with anyone
Parents stay healthy so do my grandma~
Wish WIS WONG GALLERY will be bettter and better and get more famous~Haha
Friends good luck in their studies and careers~

OF COURSE ALL 发大财LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL, no big different to me in 2009 but sooner!!
watch out my big different~
and i hope my career will be better and better~ earn more money~
and get a good health too


I HAVE TO MENTION!!
i dont like 2008 but not HATE



p/s : more pic to go sooner for 2009 countdown~
: more pic to go for my 2008 that i done

No comments: