SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Thursday, January 15, 2009

LiongTeck's Blog Funniest ever!!

well, reading my cousin blog seems im so boring at shop right now.And it just too funny when i read it. Laughing all alone at shop ,and my workers using her strange eyes look at me thinking what happened to me. Haha, read over his blog and i feels like ehem, dear cousin eventhough u looks boring while u study over kch, but lots of an intersting things happened on you.
Such as ur roomate , ur mcd meal , ur kch living toilet~.thats really makes me laugh till death.

Hey dear cousin, do call me when u r hanging out night time~My phone owes on one ler.And been long time we didnt hav a chit chat for a years!!!
Cny coming soon! And we club aye!!! Hahahaha ..see you arround

Link to him and you will know how funny he is!! Liong Teck's Blog

1 comment:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

wo got so funny mo.. erm... read read my older post also kaka..