SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Thursday, January 15, 2009

not my day

when i love a song
i will keep on hearing
keep repeating of it..
thinking of the lyrics
what had happen to me
and keep on memorizing

but when u found out while someone
and both of them using this song
in their own acc..
it was really fuck up to hear this song

just clicking in the acc..
saw the acc link name.. fuck
saw the pic name .. fuck
fuck off la..


i can make sure on it that..
i dont like both of them..
shud be start from hate eventhough
i never saw one of them in my reality life..
what.. thts me..

well luckily my mood didnt been spoiled..
i just can only said...

FUCK OFF FUCKER...

i didnt give a fuck!!!!

damn it

anyway... tomolo i will smile again..
and forgeting this shiiting things
bye


p/s : its midnight 3am~
dont ask me why im here..
as what i said..
feel fuck off la...
jbai

No comments: