SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Monday, February 23, 2009

Fang's Farewell~

Fang's farewell and its gotta be the last day she at sibu
and also the last day outgoing with her!
Cause she's going to Melb the next day of this farewell~
Oh dear.. i will be going to miss you very much
How could u leave me alone ah mu

well, she leaving sibu and im going to leaving my night life too~
hahaha... okay oso what~

Ahmu,

hope everythings fine out there.do take care of yourself and do yoga more~Dont being fat back like before.Survery more night life places to hang out with me while im there.But not for you club by urself and forget about me~No shabu anymore,no full house .. no "HUA TI" song anymore d wei~ Buaiiiiii~ Lol~

It takes more than caring
To be a real friend;
The nature of friendship;
Requires a blend
Of warmest compassion
And love deep and true
To reach and to comfort
The way that you do.
Because I can see
That your kind of friendship
Is priceless to me

Lots of pictures to go~



















FULL HOUSE
having dinner
....





































our new club place~






















x zone view





























xzone bar view~





jin wen
zankle
eunice
shirley





Will be miss her very much..
and meet her up next year
moochs






nice place..
i love it..
but the table more.. lol




^^








yun,yiihao,johnny,ah ho,ah gor,me,fang and detong



@



xzone






group picture of us
hiak ka's






they are busying of playing dice.
i wont be telling you that yii hao keep on losing lohh!!












Fang and yii hao

Fang and Yun


3 girls in xzone


my bff~ eunice ting~



lol



Our last kampai~

1 comment:

ecinue said...

WOW.. her name is eunice ting too?
interesting.. lol