SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year To All

Been weeks didnt post up my blog. And now gotta blogging bout what i have done in this few weeks~ Before and After new year



sweet homie





red latern everywhere



everyone's here



start to ready firecrackers

HERMES AND WIS my forever sis~


and me highing by myself ~

red red red..... 'hong yun dang tou'
















my lovely chili crab


by my 3rd uncle!! yohoooo....


delicious dinner start


but..


.


.


.


.



fully sit..



everyone's waiting for some of them done



omg... fully sit















READY FOR FIRE UP!!! CHU YI'S COMING AFTER 12AM!!!





CHUYI~
Agnes , my lil cousin.. nowdays kids grow taller very fast.. she's just 12 and having same height as me..=.=
shirley , my lil cousin.. the one which my family said she looks like me most

random pic of me after tiring taking pic




my uncle... omg.. see how tall is he.. until we need to stand up sofa


his wife, my 2nd aunt ~ wis wong gallery supporter.. haha

my snacks ....MIC.... lol


BAI NIAN-ing~~~



yohoo~all are busying their own



my house doggie MELODY



they are going bai-nian with us too



how cute are they.... lol


Daddy with his sweetheart daughters


his princess... *where's mummy?*


before going out... fire up firecrackers 1st!!




ah mek and me .. chu yi tyme!! bai-nianying

At ah bio~ aka gabriel house


they are busy kepo-ing~


after bainian-ing my uncle house.. and this my second round
with friends~
shit! didnt took any pic at TWINS house..
too tired.. and it keeps on raining..
damn day!


MY RANDOM PIC














p/s : more pic to go....to be continue~

No comments: