SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Monday, March 30, 2009

my bff

im at my bff's house now and she told me that her aunt sending some school information to her . Asking her to choose which college she wants to study. Hm, she told me this matter before that she wil be going to study oversea after end of this year. and im agree she go for study as she's just like a dead fish at malaysia. BUT~ the place that she choose can be nearer from MALAYSIA or not?? NEW YORKK?? Walao, quite far one ok! united states ah! MATI POKGAI LA ME if i visit u there MISS WENDY WONG~
But since u said u gonna sponsored me 30% of the air ticket~ ok la.. i go and visit u!! hahahaha....

anyway shud be very miss her if she go for study oversea!
sob sob
and i got a chance to visit NEW YORK(ny) not NEI YOU(ny)~
=x

No comments: