SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

His BLEEDING day

Went Tanahmas with sis and my boy for online-ing on bla bla day.
We were so excited with Raphael's new updated photos of our Venetian Party and also Grace new updated photos of sis drunken photo(s).

While we were clicking Grace'S facebook photo's and my boy keep laughing on each picture that we're viewing.You can see how he look by those picture that i upload below there.
You know what. He was over enjoy-ing until dont know HIS NOSE was BLEEDING till i told him "Omg,babe.. wat happen to ur hand ar. Why bleeding one?"
All of us were so nervous thinking of what happen actually, then i turn my head up~ HIS NOSE WAS BLEEDING~




he's trying to cover those tissues wich stain by his blood



High services of Tanahmas worker giving him some ice to cool down



Useless GF
hahaha



My pity boy...



Eww, here it is~ HIS BLOOD WITH MAMAK MEE



Hahaa............

No comments: