SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

❤21st Birthday Halloween Party

❤PART II  of HalloweenParty+21stBirthdayParty

We heading to 3c that just finish their renovation after our dinner party at TheQueen.Its just awesome!I met a lots of friends their and MsTing who just arrive Sibu that afternoon without my knowledge.Wow, quite suprising.The gang of us are wearing those custome and my sis are so busy on that day with her Nurse costume on. She keep on searching her new patient which can giv them her injection.Haha.Thats quite fun and every handsome dudes were que-ing for their injections.Lol.Enjoy those pictures everyone.






Four sisters . Chio!




My present by MsTing from Melbourne.
Im wondering why its a liquor.Im not addicted in that anymore.
*wondering*



 











Singing at the pub wont be missing out by us!

me and my lovely sister which done a lots of things on my birthday
I love her so much like everytime i do. And i really appreciate it
Thanks sis

Girls in da house. Cheers



Group photos at last!
Sisters,Friends,Cousins..
Poor Julian who far from Malaysia couldnt join us that night
But Dear i appreciate those video that you gave me eventhough its just
a short video.ILOVEYOU   ❤

No comments: