SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

unhappy

she told me she could leave me anyhow anytime when she want to but cant bring me along with her. my heart start to worry that when she will be leaving me without my knowledge. i scare to lose her and i cant really live without her. when she said she's going to leave me my tears nearly drop and i dun wish to make this things happen. she said i need to learn to be independant and learn to earn money of my own. lots of things happen day by day and i know she carry a lots of burden and responbility towards us. sorry that i cant help u any but i wish to help u even just a tiny things. i wanna share ur burden so that u wont be so tired and wont shown ur sad face. maybe u dosent knw that i love u much until i cant lose u . i dont knw what to do if one day u really leave me alone at here.

No comments: