SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20 April 2010 My HongKong trip

Im now at Plaza Premium Lounge with my sis who'd holding a Platinium Card of Eon Bank.She's at the sofa right now sip sip-ing her Carlsberg. How hardcore she is never leave beers eventhou she's leaving Msia. Well, we got free internet,Free Chair massaging,Free Food ,Free shower and lots of free more. While me and my sis was serveying our food at the food area my sis told me that she saw someone but not too sure on it. Guess, who 's the person is...
Hahahaha

Stone from MAYDAY,Taiwan
Bahahahaha, are you envy of me hah? LOL
We are so damn lucky in every of our trips.
In our previous trips we met PussycatsDoll,Jaychow,2moro,JoeyYong,Bobbie Ou,NicholasTeo and bla bla more that i forget .. Hahaha...
Really couldnt believe it at all~

My happy day too, that my period finally coming and visit me..
Its been 1 month and ++days i stopped my period
After the western pill from my DrYek, Finally....
There's no more worries...
Im so happy hehe

Well 5.40pm flight taking off to HK.. Will be arrive 3 hours and 30 mins later..
Will be update more pictures of my trip after coming back from HK..
Enjoy your days reader. I will enjoy mine too =)

1 comment:

tintinlau said...

enjoy ur hk trip!
misss you ~
LOL!