SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Friday, May 6, 2011

【what ? Chanel comes with C?】



When I heard of Chanel’s Condoms, I thought this was just a joke. But really, there arent and cost $279 for 12 packs. Who would’ve thought of Chanel Condoms?Would you pay $279 just for 12 packs or $23.25 for a pack?For you guys attention , you cant buy these chanel condoms at the soho stores.





Designer Marc Jacobs and a couple of French royals from the Original Condom Company are also selling luxury condoms.Marc Jacob's made condoms so it wouldn't be anything new. Marc's came in a variety of colors along with a hand written note that said "Remember, Safety First! xxoo, Marc Jacobs." One costs just $1.99, far less expensive than what Karl may or have not created.

No comments: