SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

zankle : OLD FOLKS MAKE UP




for the story of this make up
i had practice for it like onlu 3 days before i went back to hometown attended
my sis engagement ceromony at hometown

it's my very first time which doing such a rush homework ever 
once i upgraded my study to professional make up artist

give a try and had a challenge for myself so i take a risk to had the exam of it

the result are just over awesome and i love it!
the effect of the make up was reli cool!
everyone was very impressed with my makeup
and now i know i can do it well even just a short time practice

enjoy the picture and hope you guys like it 

my OLD MAKE UP

photographer : zankle wong
model : xiao shuang
make up artist : zankle wong





















No comments: