SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Saturday, July 6, 2013

zankle : Photoshooting Session For Professional

Helping one of my classmate to do her photoshooting cover.
Done in an hour time to complete the shooting and we had a fun day =)
I feel happy with the outcome out the picture.
It brings the message to the world as a professional make up artist 

You're amazing Nicky 

Believe passionately in what you do, and never knowingly compromise your standards and values. Act like a true professional, aiming for true excellence, and the money will follow.

Quote of the day 
“Professionalism: It’s NOT the job you DO, It’s HOW you DO the job.”










No comments: