SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Friday, October 31, 2008

My daily use~


Every girls need cosmetic right? I’m also the one who need it. Cosmetics really makes girls bankrupt!! But who cares! At least it makes us pretty! HAHAHA
TADAH!! Here are mine!!

this become my daily use!! OMFG!


My perfumes!! this is just a part .. got lots more!!! wheewhit



My eyes part of my make uping!

My Face part!!!!




My little BURBERRY cosmetic bag! I love it


My phone





These are my current phone!! I love pink phone . If N80 got Pink colour case sure i change it and i got 3 Pinky Phone~So sweet~~=.=Paiseh ah..over dy.. lol.Dad asked me b4, what for you use so many handphone?Business do very big meh? I answered him ,1) House left lotsa handphonessss 2) N80 for taking pic cause its nice 3)MotoV3 is for my 016***7717 4) Nokia6100 for my 016***7717 . And we support DIGI! Hehezz..
And this make digi give my sis A BIG BIG BIG GIFT!! GUESS WHATS THAT!!
Really a bitch lo her. Showing her FREEEEEEEEE HANDPHONE N78 around said she’s the luckiest girl!! Been choosen by DIGI. And said JUST the most lucky 30 person can get it wor…Cheh..Puik her la…















No comments: