SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Saturday, November 1, 2008

clubbing

Im wondering what those guy doing.?_?surveying how to open using hands??

My BF driving and testing whether she's open her HID or not. And at last been caught by police..=.= not because of HID.. because of drive thru when its red traffic light

My favaourite clubbing boy!!
My favourite clubbing girl
My 14 years friend. Beverly. You are the one of my friends which i know most lonng time in my life! Friends huraay!





2 of my favourites!!!!






This is what we do everytime we club! And those dice lost for hundreds time when all of us get drunk



This is just a begiiner!




I love her!


she's is my favourite girl!!

Friends ever! Thanks for having u in my life.. No Beer No us!!














No comments: