SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Saturday, October 18, 2008

UCS Day!!!Tired..tired..

Woke up early in the morning at 7am. I'm so sleepy and yet last night slept at 4am.3 hours sleeping time just for me to sleep.Luckily i can woke up after calling by mum.Actually, its my shop WIS WONG GALLERY fashion show day at UCS college. Maxis free us a tent for displaying our cloth and selling our clothes seems we sponsored they clothes for the show . But still we need to paid RM300 for it. =.=
At first my sis asked me to wear a hot pants and a singlet going cx it will be hot like hell. Im wearing a tshirt n jeans and thought it will be cloudy day and wont be hot!
Once i arrive UCS and saw my tent! its =.= .it just 10am!!. HOT! NO FAN! NO PPL! thts it!I stayed for 2 hours and my sis called me.
Sis:" Any people?"

Me: " No hoh!! and its freaking hot and keep sweating loh!! walao.."

Sis: " i think we dont need to dispalying n selling those thing. meaningless!and no people at all . Ok la.. u tidy up those thing and see your friend which can pick you up or not"

Me: " Yala,reli meaningless one . and hot lagi. Luckily i got laptop if not reli bored n hot to death!Ok , i ask my fren see who can pick me up la. call u again when i done"

Sis : " OK"

I will never and ever do this thign again lor.If i do there must have an aircond then i will go!!

Wis wong gallery thing reli bcome very ciplak when put at those place lo!

I rather stay at my shop!Aircond supplied Song supplied and i can do my business too!!!

I called one of my fren JW~ she said she can pick me up! Yohoo!! Love her much eh and another friend HF!! hehehe~ Thanks for helping me aye!



UCS COLLEGE INSIDE~

View from my seat

Its cloudy day . Winds almost blow away my clothes and lashes





Colour combination Nice hoh! hehe



See those cloth blewing.. Winds big ar...and my make up all damaged!

Girls helping me cleaning up my stocks .THANKS A LOT!!


Well,they are so busy and im busy of capturing their pic!! Hello, this prove to them that you ppl helps me La... Hehehe


Finally we finish tidy up at 1pm!! everyones getting hungry!!And we going for LUNCH TIME!!!Thanks HF JW for treating the meal!! Friends Hooray!


She's tired i know!!
Well,guys~ do u realise her handphone keypad?? *ZOOM IN*

JW!! your car looks like store makes by me!! Hahahaha


Tired!! Looks ugly rite? Yeah, thats my looks after moving those thing ! Sweat! Make up damaged!
CAFE TIME!!!!

I WONT TELL YOU that both of them really not FAT!
Excuse me!! Those food just for BOTH of them! Not included me!! I just order GARDEN SALAD! SEE.. how healthy am i!
I told u i didnt eat!!! Why dont u believe me?