SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Sunday, December 28, 2008

the day went for shoping!!

AN EARLY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!!
Shop view from back~
ppl in pic : jkie,wiing,wis and worker(crystal)

outside view of
WIS WONG GALLERY!!
NICE HOR.........
pretty is it..
wahahahhaahhahahahahahahaha
idea from me...wheewhit
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR...
u thought i done my deco or my shop outlook??
haven yet..
mores to go!! haha
bloosom lighting tree behind
pink bloosom on each part
with rm88 above purchase..
will be get an angpow for a side..
rm176 for both side..
NO FREE angpoew without purchase rm88 above..
and do not ask from me for free angpow!!!
i wont giv u!!!!!!!!
red bloosom whole the way~
i did this!!!!
i got talent one ok!

and this also!!
i did it...
red looks!!


and i love this too...
CHINESE FEELS OF WIS WONG GALLERY!!

Shoping day at Delta mall!
haha.. just downstairs of my shop.
buy some decoration thingys of my FOOCHOW LANE gallery
and Delta gallery~

I told ya..
i love deco!!!!

and
I love SUPER SAVE too!!






More picture to upload for my DONE deco~~~
Hehehe!!!
watch out~
Its so so so pretty!!
I love chinese new year
dong dong chang dong dong chang


in car
heading to Delta to meet my sis up
with jkie driving~

nice pic aye~






and..
its tyme for me to say good nite...
lol...

more picture to upload tomorrow~

No comments: