SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Sunday, December 28, 2008

xmas vs hua fang bday

25TH December
everyone love these day
but i doesnt like it at all..
^^
someone know whats happen

but my friend having her bday on this day
My bf~Hfang~
even how i hate this day i hav to celeb with her too..
Pai mia~

Going to Cafe for xmas Dinner with family and friends

Broccoli with shrimps.

Creamy potato soup

Lamb stew with pasta
Chicken with pasta
Desserts-Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Creams

A lil xmas tree they ready for each table
they're enjoying their dinner~


view of cafe cafe upstairs

DINNER TYME!!


After our dinner around 11.30pm
need to go for da second round of our activities~
and also for the countdown tymes..
Hfang bday and xmas!!




My sweet girl with her sexy bday outfit
wheewhit

Bday girl hua fang and me~
@3c

ehem...

everyone's getting high..lol..
but middle of it.. someppl spoiled our mood!!!!
fark them!!
i think evryone who at 3c know what i mean..
so fuck rite!

beers beers and lots beers

Happy birthday!!!!
delicious cheese cake!

and my present for her

Flaming lamborghini!!Lol..
i ordered 2 cup..
one finished by detong!! puik him


and another
she drink it


finish!!!!



but

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





with my help!!
damn her!!!
macamlah saya yang bday!!!

nvm.. who asked her use to be my bf then..
and damn her again for not coming for my bday!!




LOTS OF PIC MORE THAN WORDS!!

sis and me

hfang and me
ah mek n me

johnny and me

again ah mek and me


my lil sis and meAdd Image
when we are getting drunk
we will do this
hahaa

her bf~ jin hao~
lol

hiak ka
detong and me
yii hao and me
yun yun and me
his gf

My sis again with me

ying ying and me

jkie and me
her again~
with WIS WONG GALLERY DRESS!!!
HAHAHA

he! the one who sing at QUEEN

alex and me
tintin and me
@
3c

LAU CHENTIN!! lOL...

I LOVE TO DRINK!!!




the second day!
actual day of 25th dec 2008
my sis and i at 3c..
having our K day

No comments: