SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Monday, January 19, 2009

Club

Well,knows everyone sure will be curious that why this kind of pic still i gonna upload and post it up.This i gotta prove to all that i acc Ct to toilet seems she keep on pulling me to acc her tog o for it. And the toilet was so so so and damn dirty with those guy pees and girls step on the bowl..
Me the one who acc her to toilet need to help her clean the bowl up before she sit on it. TMD, eh kolien meh la.You tell me la.. diu~Ct~ next tyme is ur turn help me to clean up the bowl hoh!!!


HuaFang and Ms ct after ONE-GO of beer. Haha... No ones can win MS hua fang in drinking ler.
Never go drunk at all.Damn her.Ct looks so susah..Look at her oso know dy by the pic.Hahahha
Jackie's Couzie Christina~ Dated me before the night but i didnt go for it. She told me she was totally get high the night before this. Hahah.. finally we met up today~
she's just so cute!!!! ahahahah
Vincent and me AKA christina current BF!! Study at TAIWAN de wei..Gotta dated him out when im at taipei!! Bring for club~ ahhaa
Er, actually im busy of drinking one.. she lo. pulling me for picture.. hahah.. J.K LA
??????????????????????????????? what had happen to wis wong? SIAO?
I like this pic a lots actually~ Hahah
Ahfang @ Ms ct~ 3c day~
Ehem,ehem, i love to entertaint everyone with my ugly emotion seems all of them getting high with their alcohol~ Not a big deal one. at least everyone's happy with my looks~ ahahha
and im still pretty~ahahhaa
Olivia, me ,CT, and huafang~
More ppl.. wis wong,olivia ting,zankle wong,lauchentin,tinghuafang~ bacckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk there...... omg T.T
Sis and ct

MY cute cute hui hui and me...
eukkkkkkkkkkkkk.....Lol

?? drinking green tea will be drunk too?? im wondering!!



She said.. ignore her sexxy messy hair~

the lil cute boy~ mr.boi.boi~







end da pic of the clubbing days at 3c 17/1/2009!!!
it was just so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lol..

No comments: