SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Recover??

Recover?
Yes I am!!
Since last nite i cry out in front of my friends!
Last time and no more!
Haha.. i got my brand new days waiting for me
I enjoy my life with my new friends and those who coming back from oversea

Chinese New Year gonna to be get high~

Went 3c last night with bunch of friends!!
Chentin the one who dated me to go..
A lousy person in alcohol!
Just a few glass and keep asking me acc her to toilet for pee..
Damn her..Blerk..

Anymore second round MS CT???
Ask u practice more!
and not having battle with Hua fang hor



Lots of photos to go will be uploading..
Watch cha!!

3 comments:

dingding929 said...

J I B A I
cos i drink with empty stomach
and i am not drunk
tis sat la!

zankle said...

cheh!! excuses...
this sat la.. with that ah gua~
he owes lari when ppl jiu him to drink.. u better catch him and i pour those chivas in his mouth
lol

Anonymous said...

sure sure...
u better pour i tell u
i wil catch tight tight
i wish to drink more
but later if go back with damn drunk loook, my parents pengsan le!
canot lik tat man!
hahahahaha