SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

before cny of me

arrive at saloon but still need to
wait for couple hours for my turn~
Cny bah~ many customer leh
well, seems nothing to do~
takes self pic fullfilling my time~
Before and after~hehe























see~lots of people rite?there;s no one hiew us ler=.=










yohoo... start my turn d wei~
ops...
sorry enh tina! i will ask reader to ignore ur face d..haha








hair start to be brownish~lOL~ not her turns yet~hahah,she start getting bored





and~ done!!!lol~ Ester and me~ one of the workers in V-HAIR








MY hair colour done~
Basic Brown color that i had before~
Lol~ WIth my fringe~

HEHE~
i love my new hair color~ and my new fringe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!!!! i prefer ur BLACK HAIR more... look nicer on u le...