SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cny❤ Clubbing


CHinese new year the time we canot forgot!
Its clubbing time...We never missed it every year of it~
A time to be gather with all friends... and also family!!
no beer no life for us!!
Lol



Sis and dad~
Lol.. Cute pose dad which force by me to act so.. hehhe



Daddy with his friend.. The owner of the pub too~





shiJun and me
at MYpLACE~






















aHchen and me~
do you guys found out he's trying
to hiding his CAT face~Lol..(ZOOM IN)












2 of gays in the pub~
match oso wat~lol
(ray,chongching)



My another BF in my life!
MsYUMEI.. aka JKIE
hehe



Sis and her best friend
BMW 5series Owner (David) Lol
HERMEs
Ray~Student of TARC
Chongching~Student of SABAHHH


Cute pic of them funny pic of RAY~
Lol...




Chong ching,hermes,zankle,raymond~


Raymond and me..





Happy family~
we do clubbing together always!!
Daddy
ELDER SIS
SECOND SIS
ME~ THRID SIS~
where' s younger sis and yonger bro?




I love him..
Forever and ever
Moochs..



My both loveable sister...




Oikk.. bmw owner d wei.. Lol..
please dont talk my bad behind me ok..
i will know d hor..
u say im black and hak diok u whn im no make up...
eh gi li...
grrrr


cute chong ching and me..
he's younger than me~
omg.....


group pic...heheh
clubbing kaki and mahjong kaki~


^^ nice pic!!
but whose stupid fingers is tht

Ou OU.. SIS..
dont bother daddy while he is singing can ma leh



see.. im not bother him..



nice green tea!
nice for health after couples glass of vodka!
hehe
excuse me.. tht girl start to get drunk...
hello.. whr's her guy!!hello MR SJ!!
ehem ehem..
paiseh ah...we arent drinking 7up la
just add with vodka nia..
dont misunderstood!okay...
we r good drinker hor
after 2 glass of vodka..
this is what she will d..
sit aside alone.. with her 2 green tea
ah chen and me~
oiikk
ivan aka ah te..
friend of ken
oiikk..hahaha
all drunkers!!!!!!
drunkerssssss
lil sis and my second sis~

i love her.. even how much quarrel we have..
it just bcome an enemy between us..
=x
Sisters are the one who always acc bside

sista's in love
we are family
and we love each other
hehehe... my lovely sis
friend in da club~
RICKY aka jibehyang
me
Chentin AKA jibehbo
my sis~
chongching and me..
I LOVE CARLSBERG!!



mr bui bui and me~LOL

Pretty girls pic~
WanPing,Zankle,Wis,Hermes,Wiing
another shot for us..
actually wan ping was drunk tht nite
wondering she knws she;s picturing with us o nt..
?_?
ah.... ah meiiiiii
Chentin~ and me~

Peace in the club~

sweet her~~~
wan ping..
another round next year??Lol!!!
me wan ping and alice
Nice shot of us
and we love clubbing laaaaa
^^
new hia ka!!!
eve and me~^^
she;s tall
=.=
ah~ my primary classmate / secondary classmate
15 years friend never end d wei!
BEVERLY aka JIALIN
Told u...
we love beers!!!!

Puts ut hands up!!
touch the ceiling baby!!!!!!!
low low low low!!!!!!
shake it mama shakie it



Ricky cute boy......
He cut his hair la...
lol...
NIce and better..
looks not so gay dy...
OIKkkkkk what happen ah?


Collyn and me~
schoolmates of mine..Lol..

My Bf~ my schoolmates...^^
wendy~love u ya my dear



nO manner at all...
haihz...
shirley... sorry ya..
later i teach sia ok~=,=



wendy and shirley
their 1st pic..lol



^^
we just like a sister~hehe


3 comments:

dingding929 said...

i wanna hiak hiak hiak lol

Anonymous said...

lol.. nid say til so clear or not.. btw de bmw owner is not me la.. haha... sorry lo.. let u noe i stab ur bak time.. wakakaka.. next time stab again see u noe r not.. XD

zankle said...

oik........ back d wei... 929!! hiakkkkkkk

ahahhaha... u stab la.. sure i knw d.. mr kee seng... till now im still remember u stab behind me hor........diu