SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Andrew and me

Going back last nite after my work at Wis Wong Gallery Main Branch. Enter my room and saw that its quite messy. Seems like somebody wanna tidy up my room .Saw a very very pretty purse that i used before. But it shocked me once it open it up~

Haihz.... ME AND ANDREW'S Photos inside!!!!!!!!!

DAUH,ugly dao... i mean me! DAMN!!!!!! Fark..how come can so ugly? Andrew is handsome la. how come u will come out with such anugly girl for taking da tou tie lagik leh.. ALmakk kill me!!!!!Guess how old i am tht time. Em,i think still study that time .. 17 or 18 . Ow ow...Luckily i bcome pretty ody~ But andrew still the same Handsome la~

青春时期~真单纯~

i) Our 5 years ago picture
ii) Andrew current pic
iii) My current pic
iv) 2 years ago us while CNY@ 3c

Anyway~ andrew~ miss you so much.. when do you coming back to sibu again huh?









2 comments:

dingding929 said...

this is the power of MAKE UP and lose weight LOL!

Anonymous said...

andrew is always very handsome! i heard from his sis in law he does not really like to come back, but only CNY. LOL!! this kid has surely grown up!