SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I miss her

Chat with my BBBBF today~
Honestly, i really miss her very much.
The one who always accompany me even from morning to night time.
Since she left Sibu , my day become so boring . . .
No ones helping me to finish my food , No more yoga , No more beers but VODKA.Lol

But the benefit she's not here are , I can go on with my diet plan , Not to eat much .. Lol..Still i want her to be back here as soon as possible la.
She makes my day~^^
Hope she will miss me too~
AH MU~~






2 comments:

Sinnie said...

of course she miss you~
because she is dying from assignments i think haha.

Daniel said...

you really should blur off her email address