SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gclife !

Yohoo,received my GCLIFE 2 days ago~Happy la~
Can start my diet plan already~Yohoo,3days lost 3kg? I wish i can make it.
1-2 months get rid my 5kg?Hehe,gambadeyo~
Ordered 8 boxes , 6 for aunt 2 for mine..
Well, i ordered 8 boxes before.. habis minum la but left coffee more la..
intellegent me exchange with my aunt ~ hahaha

Well,coffee is too hot for me so i decide to change it to Cocoa~ Delicious la..
and trying new flavour of fiber.. Pineapple flavour. 好喝到~~~~
HAHA,luckily i didnt ordered wrong d wei~
i wanna slim slim..
Herbalife tea mix + gclife = good combination
but drink more water~

Da picture of my stock

Wanna buy from me?Hehe, one box for rm85
8 boxes for rm450
2 packet for rm15 (trial)

contact me or leave a commnet to me ..


Those invoice by GCLIFE









2 comments:

Anthea said...

hi dropping by. i'd like to ask if the GCLife drinks u drink is really efficient for weight losing?im at kk if i wanna buy from you, do u post to here? thanks a lot..heh cos i wanna lose weight too..

zankle said...

hi there,sorry yah i just saw ur text here, Lol..
For me it works.
Yeah i do help u to post there. Just u paid me da Post fee ok liao lo..hehe