SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cafe cafe Sarawak ** Awards~

Congratulation to Mr Peter and MrAhTung~(Owner of Cafe cafe,Mari-mari and The Queen)Sarawak what what Award one~Wheewhit,Not bad d wei!HahaThanks for inviting us for your what what awards dinner party!



The party start!!!!!!




Sis looks like so hungry, even dont know im taking her pic?? Haihz


All of us love this Draw~And sis said, she gonna tattoo a UNICORN next time~




My blonde hair sis and me


Me~ me~feel not well dat day..=.=




our loyal customer~ VIP~
lol, our good friend too.. wine kaki`




She's just like my another sis~
Lol,lao aunty what i called her~
JASMINE



Lao uncle and lao aunty~
Hahahhaa.....But nice picture aye











Busy toking~ KEpo!


Party is over, and everyone's back~ left us~ haven finish eat mah`








Stevie and me~ she's just so so so in simple wear~



Lol



Met CRYSTAL there~ Lol




She's cute dont see~ sweet girl


Flower time!







Stevie so "seng nge" moh














End our party at 12.30am~
lol...

thanks Cafe cafe , the Queen~

1 comment:

Sinnie said...

hun~ can u please please help me to tell the owner of cafe cafe ar! last time itu chicken wasn't cook!! still red red inside. how can i eat?
i was disappointed. and also the mocha chocolate. eee. not nice lii =X taste like milo sigh.
i forgot to complain. cause i was talking with my friends then they cleaned up our table =(.

but. out of all those sushi or korean restaurant in sibu.
i choose to go to cafe cafe. foods all standard.
good!