SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Inpolite human

Receive a call from a friend last night but i missed the call from her.
Today she called again and tell me about her photo's in my blog was used by someone.
SOMEONE used the picture that i capture! And eventhough the girl inside the pic wasnt me,BUT its my picture.A picture that capture by my camera!
Hello, do you ever ask from my permission to steal my picture from my blog stupid?I used my heart, my time , my camera batt to capture this pic and u just simply use a computer and the mouse right click then upload to ur stupid friendster account?Nabeh one you!
The owner,Thats me do give you a right to steal the pic or grab the pic ?I can sue you one ok!
This mean stealing!
And, why do u wanna steal ppl's picture and create a profile that arent your picture but others? And do you feel weird about ur photo caption and ur shoutout?Its 2 matters huh!
Asking people do the girl looks pretty and yet you scolding ppl in the shoutout. Gila ah?
And what for are you doing this? adding her friends somemore..even her friends is my friend too.Well, i dont know who you are . Mayb u know who i am. And i heard some story bout you from the girl that you love to violate ppls matter.EVEN thats NOT YOUR MATTER.
So kepo for what? Nothing to do then find some job or what to do la. Like this do u felt very happy?Dont u feel so JB to see those picture that wasnt you in ur computer? i mean you right click and save it in your folder. And upload those picture wasnt you?I think i should ask the girl to thanks you for helping her announce that she's on engagement.And can please have some nice word on ur shoutout. WHO DOENT LOVE FUCKING ALL THE ROUND you tell me? If not where come engagement, wedding, sperm, baby,brother sister,aunty uncle, grandparents?
Of cx got fucking then we got sperm and get this la..! If not u thought u can sit in front of computer copy and save picture ah?
DIU!!!

But now im fucking pissed of is!! WHY U STEAL MY PICTURE IN MY BLOG!!
I'm very welcome you to read my STUPID BORED BLOG. But can u please be polite a bit..?
Read then read la.. copy and save for what jibai! (Sorry to be rude -but this word not to you-)
Want picture ask directly la... I give u more big KB one la! 2.2MB can?See oso know u steal my picture. So no manner!!

Now, im blogging bout the girl engagement PART II..Lotsa picture inside! See, if you steal my picture again and i know it oneday! You gonna have a dAMN bitch! This cleary mean that ITS A GIRL DOING THIS!

Bye bitch!


(p/s: eh, the picture nice eh! Good camera good camera girl! Me!! lols)

2 comments:

Sinnie said...

these days people still do not understand what is called COPYRIGHT. i guess. they need more education. uneducated people broke the privacy rules.
maybe your photography skill too good that shocked them.
good on you zankle. *thumb up high*.

zankle said...

thanfor ur comment sinnie
i think they shud learn to be respect others first~