SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SingEe's engagement Day

Sing Ee's engagement Day part II


Last month i did post up about sing ee's engagemant day
but just a few pictures showingand now im goin to upload all to share her happy day with u.
hehe..well, arrived at ee's house going to her room straightly and ready for my work.Lol..everyone's coming an hours later...gather in her room and chit chatting seems living room full of her family and his husband family,u know la... we so pretty mah~ cannot show like tht nia leh~hahah
Morning Part at Sing ee's house~




girls gather!!chitchatting,um paiseh im da camera girl so im nt in thr..


shirley and me

the happy girl and me~^^



My xiao ** hahahahahhahahahha....

Well,she's da lil cute girl for me...who owes call me lele lele lele~=.=





Hui Xin~





Kristy aka hui xin sister





Ow ow, Jin wen~ my favourite breakfast kaki!



Engagement ceremony start!!





exchanging both rings




kepo-ing~

















Their promises






im just wondering who caoturing this seems sze in here oso ?.?



Group photo's of us.. Friends pic~



Jinwen and me~ Out side ee's house~



I love this picture very much~ Looks pretty~theehee




Oik~ da groom!! hahaha



And the buffet lunch start~



















sze~ nice mah??

















Dinner part of the engagement day


BlueSplendour~




Start fro, da first dishes~

Nice dinner on that day

we were so so so and so so full~

Thanks sing ee for da invitation ya~We enjoy it much~Happy engagement day babe

































Seems they wanted me to drink~ ok, i grant ur wish! i drink!!lol






More pictures to go while the dinner goin on~

Enjoy da pic~ No more words~

^^



























































End da day of ee's engagement day~

its fun although its tired~

Thanks for da RED PACKET from sing ee's mummy~

i enjoyed da day every much with those girls and guy~

Sing ee sure i will attended to ur wedding day!! Hehehe



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh zankle.. just one thing.. do you know that there's actually a CCTV camera looking at you when you're taking pics and having fun with ur friends inside the lift car??

LOL!! of course if you don't mind that's the best. i think my colleagues pretty enjoyed to see some pretty girls posing. erm.