SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tattoo Days

Went for my first tattoo in my life~
Thinking of it for 3 years and now im gonna have it for very sure!
Quite nervous while step in the shop
i love my tattoo
and oso a workers of da tattoo's shop
Hhehehe



Measuring my tattoo size





Ready for those tattoo's tool ( my tattoo sifu.. Kinki~ She's so adorable)




Well,prepare-ing... start after 5 mins~ Alamak.. so scary..



well, take a pic first~  Do i look nervous?



I love tattoo's!!!



And i love Kinki's tattoos tooo!! See~ She's just so brave aye!




Start my tattoo! Luckily they open music for me so that i wont feel pain.
Hehe thanks girl~ And thnaks for singing for me.Haha



geezeee~geezee~geezeeeeeeeeee~~~
after one hour and half i done my tattoo
and its pain at last 10 mins!! i nearly burst my tears out!!
and my sis keep on talking joke there! Fuck!
makes me have to controll-ing my laugh
ishhh


well,finally done my tattoo..
.








.










.










.











.








.











.








.

.

.

.

.

Darang!!!!!!!My crown tattoo!
i love crown !
and i love my tattoo
and i love KINKI so much..
well, it cost rm350 but its worth

Place : sungei wang
Shop name : Forgot ( Ask WIS WONG if wanna know. cause she get her 3 tattoos there too)
Date : 16/2/2009
Time : 2.00pm

Actually i have flight on that day at 5.30pm
i done my tatoo at 3.30 left from sungei wang
going back home taking my luggae at 4pm.
from my house to aiprot need an hours to reach Lcct
sis driving 140/km its quite fast..
arrive there and the counter was close.. fuker
bo bien lo, need to re booking my ticket..
and now my tattoo cost me rm650 plus air-ticket..

puik....













3 comments:

dingding929 said...

bring me lo next time
i tattoo on my breast lolz

zankle said...

ok!!! if u sure u wanna tattoo ur neng neng

Anonymous said...

That's cool. It reminds me of my friends tattoo which is a beautiful dropping feather. It is always cool to see unusual designs.


HEidi
tattoo lettering