SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Amy's One month Birth!

Amy~ My ex-BF cousin.Know her thru my ex and bcome my hiak ka after that with his husband~ Lol.Went to her house for eating LONG LIFE MEE. As those old one said must have that after one month every mummy giving their lovely baby. She invited me couple weeks ago and Martin asked me want to join him for da dinner not. Of course i said yes. Hhaaha. Went to DAESIM rushly to bought a present for Amy's baby boy. And i bought two. Actually i got lots of things to buy.. But.. nvm la.. For my niece next time then~ Lol~


Blue sets top~ For boy

Sets of baby shower~


Colin of the twins~ He act cute so much!! Lol



And the Black one(stand) Martin (sit) Ah ho~

Well, the pose seems so weird aye?

Lol



Eating time. Gabriel and Ah ho. My both hiak ka.

But not for now after my full time hiak ka away for her study 3 months ago

Sob Sob~





Nice noodles! Thanks Amy's family



Si ah Bui ah me!
But did u all realise that.. i didnt po any pic of da mother and baby?
Cause.....
I didnt saw them!!!
Si martin! promise me after i eat, after i rest he gonna bring me upstairs!
Mana tau.. HOLANG by him..
sit at car le just realise.. Puik!!
Hope to see Amy again next time~^^
And congratulation pretty Mama~


Ops.. found Amy's photo in my album~ Lol..
Me, Amy, Huafang~
the moment she haven get birth yet~
Last year!^^



3 comments:

dingding929 said...

puik finally u blog! lol

Sinnie said...

ah ko named COLIN meh??
hahhahaa

zankle said...

Lol.. got sampu o nt??
my blog ody sampu lou.. hahaha

yao~ u dunno ah gor name colin ma?
so now u know dy rite~ ahhaah
ah die name martin.. this u know eh