SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dental day

Went to Hu's Dental Surgery today~ of course for my teeth check up~
Feel pain few days ago. Reli cannot stand for it then mum suggest me to go to this place.
1st time being here. nervous moh~

saw da xray?? its mine d ok~
I told da dentist said i felt pain around my back teeth, then he said thru d xray everything is normal.Nothing on it that will cause u pain. But then,,, PAIN mah~ u r dentist dunno then me know oh? Charge me rm20 sumore leh.. grrr...




omfg~ i scare those things.....


and this too.... =.=


wait dentist for around 10 mins.
stupid girl back there keep asking those stupid quention to dentist and waste my time.!
terus cabut all da teeth la! so easy! puik~




at last, my teeth still on pain~ need to wait till my sick recover then back to here again. Diu~

3 comments:

dingding929 said...

lol. cabut all the teeth v easy
do u want or not?
still puik til so happy
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zankle said...

ahahahah...
i got cabut 4 teeth sekali gus in morning ok.. so its easy to cabut all~

hahahah

dingding929 said...

hahaha ek siang nor
no teeth liaw
4 somemore lol!!