SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Monday, May 11, 2009

my cute workers


As usual i stay at shop with my cute worker, Crystal in noon time. No customer at that time and she send me a Sms and asked me to play the game inside. Im curious that what game that cannot just telling me by face to face need to waste rm 0.05 to send a sms to me. Well, the game is like this.

I think all the readers here should know how to read chinese right?Cause im lazy to translate and also dont know to to transtale too.
Its a lame game~ But funny. Lol

Ok,here come her message.
Ready a small piece of paper and pen.

"与你玩个游戏:用张纸写下你的名字,第一和第三个字下面写着W.第一个字上面写着M.第三个字后面写着Q,而在第一个字前面写着E.用弧线联合起来看看."

Well,i follow the instruction and combine the line together.And i get a stupid things outside my name. A lame game that i ever play lo~ This prove that my worker are so so so boring at shop since she got nothing to do in the noon time. So please , all of our wis wong gallery customers come and visit us . Let my worker got things to do or else im the one who will be getting crazy. Hahaha..

Anyway, she's my cute worker ever.Lol

.



.



.




.


.



.



.

Its a pig. =.=
My lame worker,Crystal's game.
And it makes my day. Hahaha

No comments: