SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Second day after Party

Second day after the party last night.
Luckily my boy still can wake up at 10am.
22/5/2009
The actual date of his birthday

Finish preparing while he's playing on my computer games
Still not feel like to leave the seat.

My handsome boy~

Happy birthday to you~



And muacks....


Please leave the seat ok!!!!
Im hungry already!!!!


Finally inside d car..
More pictures to go~




Breakfast venue : TingYuan..
Birthday breakfast




Night time...
And present time~
^^


Hope you will love my present for you
We are having RAMLEE BURGER as our dinner!!!
Nice de wei!!!
CHEESE CHICKEN BURGER WITH SOS CHILI..
walao......yummy
Nice bite!


Lol, looks like been caught



Our day and his 22nd birthday end up with RAMLEE BURGER..
And we r happy to having that!!
Hehe~















No comments: