SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Friday, June 5, 2009

interesting photo~

someone request and asked me to update my blog just now
when i'm chatting with her in msn.She's sayin that my blog
wan sampu ody leave there for ages.

Alright,fulfill her request.
I update my blog!
an interesting blog~

Lat few days went to my boy's house.
He told me that he found a very old pic somewhere his room.
He said its reli very very very old.
im curious. what pic so old till he was so excited want to show me.
before he gave me , im guessing.. he wan to show me his childhood pic?
or his childhood dao tao pic..

Once he gave me the pic..the 1st impression is..
tmd! reli got very old oh!
very dirty moh!
then i saw someone in tht pic...
Sure my boy as well~

another one which makes me very shock lo..
she never change since she was kid!!
hahahahahha....
NEVER AND EVER CHANGE..
THAT FACE!!!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
THAT FACE REALLY KIEN PA ONE FACE!!!
LOL...

No need to think , ody can guess who she is within 1 seconds..
hahaha.....
want to know?
who she is?
en en ....
show to u slowly~
be patience~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

alright~ she born at 1987
.
.
.
.
22 years old in 2009~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
have a kien pa face
.
.
.
.
rude girl as well
(hahahahhaa)
.
.
.
.
.
owes jiu ppl drink alcohol
but she didnt drink in the end
runaway with the glass always
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
attitude very jb kuan like me
.
.
.
.
.
and she is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
want to know??
..
..
..
..
GET READY TO LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



.





.




.

MISS LAU CHEN TIN!!!!!
WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
WAGHAHAHAHHAHA

Your face really very kien pa ah!!!
since kid ody like tht??
like da jie da moh!!!!!
can cute again ka??
so cute moh!!!!
hahaha


i know now what u wan to do now!!!
keep on scolding me n curse me now~
and then keep on laughing in front of ur laptop....

nd then sure will leave comment in my blog....
then.... MSN ME AND SCOLD ME...
aahahahhahaha

who cares!!!!! mauahahahha

ENJOY UR DAY MS LAU!!




4 comments:

dingding929 said...

i know i am v cute
u dun need to promote me k?
hahahahahahahahah
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Sinnie said...

HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA times 1000000!!
HAHHAHHAHHAA..
so cute!! and she looks like her sister.. no diff!! =D

dingding929 said...

lol. so cute?
i love u yao yao
good taste muacks!

Julian Ling said...

My dear love.. I think you should update your blog. It is almost SAN PU already. Another reason that i ask u to update it because your blog made my day. I'm Waiting.... =)