SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Thursday, October 8, 2009

【Baba&Siam】

Went Baba & Siam last few weeks
First time being there for my first try of their food
Wow, good surrounding nice shop nice renoovation..
Bali's and Thai's styled...

Everything is good, just lots of mosquitos around.
I think u shud choose to sit indoor more than outdoor..
But sometimes choosing sitting at outdoor nice too when it's windy day

Well,it open somewhere Busterminal ,another side the new block
have to find it otherwise you dont know where it located.
Its quite a PienPi place..Hehe

Me and my sis ordered 3 food and 2 drinks
Cost us RM50
Food shown below..
Hope u all enjoy..
I captured some of the picture of the enviroment surrounding...
Picture quite blur.Hope u all dont mind of it..
Enjoy yah










No comments: