SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Thursday, October 8, 2009

【Comfirmation ticket】

A confirmation flight to you~
Giving u a suprise on next year..
Decide it for a long time and now im confirm to go
KL - MELB!!
Im so excited with it.
My sis WIS WONG and my another cousin is following with us on the trip
And we are staying at my uncle's house .
Wow, it shud be a very great trip!
I need to save on everything..
Save money for my trip
As all u know that expenses to Australia is expensive..
RM3=AUD1
omg... i never like to go to angmo place because of this lo..
Haih..
Nvm... Just for u my Dear..
Because of u.. i will go there often!! hahahahahh

No comments: