SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009 countdown

As usual we must have a gathering dinner for christmas eve. Same we done it last year at Cafe cafe too. But we are having 4 Course meal upstairs. In this xmas we r having buffet dinner.
Dinner start at 7pm











Feel so full with those foods. I cant go for the second round more. Luckily others can~



My little sister , Wiing

Little brother , Joven



second round place to go, Qbar


MsTintinLau
meet her @ Qbar


Chong Ching, the lil cute kids

Me and my sis. How come my workers@Delta Mall here too?? LOL

Chan Chan ,SHINCHAN... Haha, grace chan~

The Queen of the day.Birthday girl which got a special brthday date. 25 Dec 1988

Wish you love my suprise yah Ms Eu Ting

Lil shorty mek, Why with crown on? Wondering is her birthday meh ? Haha

Random pic with Ms Din

WenWen, wish to meet her long time ago. She's just so humourous!

After my few pictures finally she's drunk... =.= Jin high ah!

Mr WeiBinBin~ Someone's chak dei yek

My hairdresser! She's pretty right? Hehe <3 Penny~

Raymond Kong, Non available guy!

Johnny in the house!! =)

Suprises for EuniceTingHF, my girlfriend ..


A video suprises for her ~ Made by me ~
 To view the video..Link here


 LADY BIRD CAKE 

 
Happy 21st my Dear, wish you have a wonderful birthday !

Alright. Thats all my fren i celebrate with on my christmas eve. Happy day eventhough its totally diffrent from last year how i celeb it.
And sadly i cant celebrate with my dearie hubby which at Melbourne having his LONELY XMAS~

Merry Xmas DearBubu

No comments: