SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Monday, January 4, 2010

Its Christmas 2009

The actual day of christmas 25 Dec 2009. Went to shop for christmas present exchange.So we gonna meet up our workers at Delta Mall..What an excited day..

Little christmas tree at DELTA MALL.. with lots of presents.. Wohooo, which is mine ler... *Wondering*

My sweet workers. XiuYun and XiuMei..
Are you all wondering why they got same name of Xiu right?
Cause they are sisters! LOL

We are WIS WONG GALLERY CREWS!!

Puiyoo pUiyoooooo so much pressie pressie.....

We got our won pressie after choosing.. Merry Xmas everyone

Bought Hf Ting present box! Cute hor....

And guess who's baby girl is this..
She's just so light!!!
My workers XiuYun's baby girl.. =)
Xin Fu mama!!





SECOND PLACE : CAFE CAFE[HFTING BIRTHDAY BUFFET DINNER]



Arrive Cafe cafe.. Suprise video showing again =)

Everyone's enjoy da show with nice song that i recorded in.. * proud face *

Birthday girl and me with d pressie

7 sisters... But where's RuRu been? Missed one out. =(


shapo yee <3

Shirlyn

Both birthday girl and boy
25 dec 1988 Eunice Ting
25 Dec 1990 Boiboi wong

Me and birthday boy

PICTURE'S TIME

aNan

My cute ah szee

Jinwen

Yao Yao

Catherine Miao miao
aka GraceChan student

AhbuiMu!!

The videoCD and My pressie with hellokity box..^^


After the dinner , Visiting those Xmas tree that sponsor by those company at parkson



 


 
 

 



 
Me and my KIASU sister

And last, thanks my showie man..
Shake hand~

I enjoyed my xmas very much. How bout you guys.
Hope in 2010 i will get much better than this with my lovely boy beside.
Merry christmas!

No comments: