SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year Eve! Countdown 2010

Happy New Year 2010 Everyone!Hey! Its new year 2010 coming soon! After 31 Dec 2009 pass 12am~Exciting yeah!!
We booked a VIP table at QBAR 2 weeks ago! It cost us rm600 with free 3 boxes of Carls/Heineken/Tiger. Thats really fun and Qbar was crowded and packed like hell.
Having traffic jam for an hour..Nearly getting crazy for that and we're out of parking space.

New dress for New year coming. Melbourne Kastam Approving* winks*

On the way to Qbar. Jaming ..

I got lotsa picture to share with you guys. But im lazy to write on those caption.
Just will be intro-ing who's in the pictures ya.
Hope you guys will enjoy it...




 
 

 

Sweety Connie


Mis DinDin....

Ruhi


ChanChan..Grace


Cutey sister.... my second elder sister! NOT MY LIL SISTER!! GET IT??

ChongChing

 
 
 
 
Johnny

Sister!! <3

Mis DinDin picture of the day!! Hhahahaha
This is funny!!!

Gather picture. Tin.Me.Hermes.Grace

Dickson,Tin,Qbar-worker,Me,Wis,Grace

Mr Wee

Miss EeGeeLing.. OPS, Mr please. Hhehe, i've been an ages didnt meet this guy up. Use to tuition together at my teacher house. We are damn talkative if we meet up at tuition.Even now too. Hhaha, im happy to see u there GEEEEEEE.... hehehe

Picture of the day. Nce look what.. =x

Wenwen so emo .Stand alone there ... =( wen don worry later i will go and accompany you yah.. Mooch

Chloe~ Sweet girl

Do you girls like my hair curls? Visit GOLDEN HILL and find Penny as your hair consultant! I love her so much cause she makes me so pretty with my curls.. Muacks Pennyy...

Adeline,Tin and me..wow, meet u again adeline. Im quite miss our Valentine's pictures ..

He's Michael. I think he's cute what. Hehe, my baby's gym fren..

New fren de wei. AhRoy... =)

I love this picture. Hot babes! Cath,Wis and me

Mr Wee and DeTong.. Detong.. the only people i met which same birthday date with my beloved man(Daddy).. So i call him DAD as well (js a nick) LOL

Oh jasper ling!! He used to be Wendy's ex.Used to be my tuitionmate too. since Year5 I think..Hahahaah, childhood fren! I wondering that did he still remember that he promise to treat me a bottle of VODKA???

Georgina aka Grace and Ruhi's fren
We are good fren!! Drinking partner!! =)

Meet BoiBoi there with his GF?? i dont know whether is gf o not.. =X opss

Ahbui Xin sisters. Pretty wife...  =) u R just so sweet cath!

Amy~ My ex schoolmate~ not classmate!

Samantha~ Used to go out for drinks once before.

yiing.... aka yii hao gf~

Adeline the skinny girl!! Ew.. why can u be so skinny my dear!! I wan oso!!

 
Anna! My sis fren and also Qbar's worker

 
Why there's uncle appear at qbar and hand taking a tin of COLA????? WHAT??
Hm.. this is AHLOI.. lol.. Very trendy uncle!! HAHAHAHA

See wenwen.. i said i will acc u later de loh!!!=)

Ms Din... whats hapen??

Ah yong... my dear boy fren
And my lil sister hairdresser too!

Lingchen!Do u feel he looks like NONO?? =x sorry im not offending..

Wendy, Wiing primary classmate

=)


qbar boss!!!!!!

Shireem~ I love her dress so much.especially d flower on it.Hehe She's Ruhi sister.
If im not wrong we used to be tuition togther with Jasper before while we r still in primary5-6! Macam sangat kenal la..

Dickson,aka Hermes EX boyfriend.. =)

And last another NEW FRIEND I MET! Nice drinking yah!!=)
Natalie~aka Ct fren from bintulu

Everyone's is getting tired.Its time to off back dy~ =)2am

Second round : PARAGON



 
Er i just capture few picture at Paragon.
Anyway Just enjoy my pic bah.. =)



No comments: