SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Monday, January 4, 2010

Laksa Laksa!!

Finally BuibuiXin find me after she back from HongKongTravel.Miss her so much heaps..Last night we both promise each other having breakfast early in the morning together.She came and fetch me and fetch me to work too. Having some chats with her and i got gift receive eh.She bought a keychain from HongKong Disneyland for me but its broken! I hate i hate and i hate! The keychain is just awesome!Alright, i admit that me the one who broke it. =__=
BuibuiXin gave me another gift! Phone String!From disneyland too.This tme its not broken! I hang it on my Iphone. Yohoo... I will keep on 'HELLO HELLO HELLO.....' eventhou there's no one call me.. ahaha.. SHOW-OFF bah..

Thanks girl for your treat! Can u dont everytime so fast pull your money out?? My purse very big ok!!So next time you better leave ur purse at ur home and its my turn to TREAT you. Alright? AHmu de wei! Our next station yah~


Im waiting BuiBuiXin at home. And its just only 10am and im here self picturing here.Guess what time i wake up then. Its 9!! Apuh.. early moh~ But early in the morning air feels so good.. I love Fresh Air

 
Picture one is mine and the second one is hers. Nice hoh~ Both of us eating RM7 special laksa. Hahahaha... Oh well, met Michael at there too.(Julian's friend) I did mention bout him at my previous blog. Go and check it out if you wanna know who he is. =) Still he's asking me.. Is it u r Julian's GF? Grrrrrr



BuiBui new bought AUNTY LV!! Hahha. Saw his bag LOVE key/bag chain?
I also got one like her hoh. Her gift to me. But i broke it!Kanasai.. really not my day.. Then she gave me another one since that one had broken. Wa.. i love her so much moh! The phone string with CHARMAINE KITTY.. FROM HK DISNEYLAND..
I told her i need to buya nother new at HK Disneyland when im going there ! Grrr..
Im so freaking pissed out!



 
 
My lovely girl. When both of us go for sauna again? Im enjoyed my time with you when sauna and yoga-ing. Too sad u cant go for gym! Next time if there's open a private gym for girl we go togther ok?? Heheh


 
 
Thanks BuiBuiXin for the phone string~ I love it so much and Hermes wong Iphone cover. Bling bling de wei.. Im wondering the cover why its so hard to take it off!! Apuh...And thanks uncle for the Iphone.
Omg.. i got so many people love me moh..


MUACKSSSS ❤

No comments: