SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Body checking

My period late for 10days and it still haven come to me yet. No worries readers I'm not in pregnant hahaha.So easy kena ToTo meh. Just I'm curious-ing that is it the side effect of those mixing of my fiber and tea mix and my sis rose tea. ohmygod..This is the very first time my period come late . Totally out of idea whats going on inside there? Is that my hormon getting mess or because of my diet problem making my period come late? Im really Quite worry bout it.










My mum who accompanied me all the day long . I love you mum , no matter how sick am i u r always here right beside me. I love u and forever till the end of my life.



yeah , I'm now at the clinic blogging . Very Hugh tecb hoh.. Well, 12 ppl to go until my turn.Nwdays so many people sick ar? Anyway take care everyone ~ drink more water and stay healthy :).


 Get a scanning for my ovari .. Woo,luckily nothing happen.
Not getting pregnant, not getting cancer LOL.. choi!!!
Just my period coming late .. Hmph..

Anyway, luckily nothing happen la. Thanks god. =P
And hope my period come soon~ tq
Get some information from google
Its tell me why my period late for 10days. Quite appreciate it


GIRLS INFORMATIONS

It is important to be quite certain that you cannot be pregnant, and from what you say it certainly sounds as if this is not possible.
Sometimes periods are missed for no apparent reason, and this does not mean anything serious is wrong.
Sometimes it is brought on by something that has upset your hormonal balance, and this would include such things as stress or worry. Even worrying about the possibility of pregnancy can do it. Also a major life event such as changing job or moving house can result in a missed period.
Other possible causes would be too-stringent dieting with prolonged and severe weight loss, or excessive exercise such as road running or severe athletic training.
These are just some of the possible explanations. As your period is only a couple of weeks late, I think it would be reasonable to wait until your next period is due and see if they start again on their own.
If nothing happens, or you develop any other symptoms you can't explain, then you should go to see your doctor. Do another pregnancy test first, just to make sure. And if any of the things I mentioned above apply to you, be sure to mention them.
Yours sincerely
Dr Keith Barnard, GP

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: