SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Guinness Stout Home Alone

Home Alone drinking my guinness stout that i found in fridge just now.
Hope my period will be coming once after this stout for my blodd circulation.
A lilttle bit tipsy after a bottle of stout. Phiew... I admit that im getting poorer in this,Hahahah
My stout and i ... My good friend ever =)
And its my first time finish a bottle of stout.
Hahah, new record of mine yah... Do enjoy it when u r alone
Here's my little tipsy picture of the day. Stout works~ LOL
Red spots showed on my body after a bottle of stout.
Getting hotter and im sleepy.. Grrr
Good night everyone. Wish me good luck tomorrow. Amen =)
I love stout start from today

No comments: