SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My sauna day

Went to ChinaSPA few weeks ago with Penny and my sister fir foot massage and sauna. Well actually three if us are going to have sauna together , just because both of them are having period oso only me myself enjoying the sauna machine all by my own. haha. But the machine is for 1person using lar, can fit in either two people.






Well ad I said in my facebook before~ I love the machine but not the surrounding.. It's like unrenovate place with the sauna machine in. One word (ewwwww) . I never wan to hk and try anymore for my foot massage or sauna even hw wish I wan to.


Camwhoring inside thr machine before it get heat.. I feel not comfort at all while sitting in there.. It's just like lock up myself in a box.. Can't relax at all like sitting straight or laying dwn... Oh no.. Okokok I know I banyak complain but that's my feeling towards this place ma... Go and try if you all don't believe me or you got a good feedback for this place :)


Alright . This sauna cost me RM21 for unlimited hours..Give a try to who never been there :) STar rate: 1/2 stars.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: