SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Birthday celebration





I got my 22nd birthday cake and lovely kitty from my best sister Wis Wong! Thank you so much


I got my dearest family having dinner with me on that night! I'm loved by them! I do really love my familes members


I got my most appreciate and most memorable present ever! The bikini tiny box looks so cute and yet simple but I never expect the gift inside was so freaking shocked me out! I love you penny pei pei! Big hugss for you


Another bug suprise from my lovely cousins from daddy side! I'm so touching ! I really never expect u ppl will buy this giant soft pinkish dress ah girl for me!! My very first time and I'll remember it always! I lov u all my dearest cousins! You know what, ah girl now acc me to get asleep everynite~ hehe


Thanks to my sis again! I know u planned everything and shud be very tired that night! Appreciate it a lots! But can u pls dun keep on getting mad at me anymore? I help u find ur boobs back ok??


My first gift that morning by Diana! This is so lovely~ thnk u so much! I wish u could find if penjaga musuem soon! Hhehe! Hugsss


Message from my childhood partner since I'm born! Thanks for u text! I know I'll be blessed by u always whr ever u r! Hugss


The only loviest woman in my heart! Thanks for attending the dinner , hope u enjoy it and wish u healthy all the year my Mama~ love u always


She's the birthday girl! Happy birthday. Wong Le Le! Your actual date is 4/11/2010! No ones forget! :) hehe

No comments: